Friday, October 12, 2012

Empty

Cogito ergo sum, proclaimed Rene Descartes in 1644

Even Plato said something about Knowledge of Knowledge . Aristotle too did not want to be left behind in these deep conversations and said " to be conscious that we are thinking is a proof of the fact that we are conscious".

Now, I have a syllogism to all this - Percipio ergo sum ( on a side note- I am no professor of Latin. But after french it is one language, that I so wish my tongue to roll on to)

Oh boy! Feel, I do. So much, and so much more, sometimes to the point, that I am empty- like today.

And when I am at these points, I see words taking shapes, I get ideas that are thunderbolt MVCXXXV, I feel drained like a hosepipe and full like a tanker, alternating between being thirsty and brimming, I hear stories in my head, I feel like a 15 year old and 75 year young, all together, and then it's madness...

And then when all this is gone, the world seeps into me and I become the world, only to become empty again. And the cycle continues.....

No comments: