Friday, April 26, 2013

Of Bucket list

Yesterday, me and the husband were returning back from a party late at night, when he posed  a question - What are the places you really wish to visit/ things you wish to do, if you had no constraints whatsoever.

I thought for a while, and here's the list that I drew up:

1) Go to Las Vegas with my best friends: Actually this came at the top, because I have already been planning this trip. My closest buddy lives in California and me and my bunch of girlfriends have planned a road trip from California to Las Vegas in an open-air convertible. We have also planned a lot of things once we reach Vegas, but that is a subject matter of another blog-post all together:)

Stuff dreams are made of: Las vegas, fast cars and best friends....

 













2. The magic of Buddhism and happy people in Bhutan:

I am fascinated by Buddhism. And I love mountains and the mountain people. If that was not sufficient to call me to this place, the fact that they measure 'Gross national happiness' kind of seals the deal for me. I just have to go to Bhutan.

Btw this love affair with the place began when I saw Batman begins. That sequence where Batman trains in Ninja-oh my gawd!!!

                                                      The happy place- Bhutan
.
3. Glacier climbing in New Zealand: This dream is actually going to be fulfilled pretty soon. My tickets for New Zealand are booked and I am quite soon going to see for myself if it was simply the magic of Peter Jackson or the place is seriously that beautiful

Glaciers and pristine lakes beckon-




4. Living bridges of Meghalaya:

So, I have heard that deep in the rainforests of Meghalaya (literally meaning the abode of clouds) roots of trees and ancient vines stretch horizontally across rivers and streams, creating a latticework structure, strong enough to function as bridges.

Don't y'll think that this is a sight worth seeing?                                  

Do tell miss blogs, about your bucket lists...

No comments: