Friday, July 27, 2012

Old is Gold. Can you guess which place is this?

Just right now, I am upset, sullen, sulky, gloomy, morose, feeling specially stupid. And what's the best way to beat the blues? Write I must, and off course about something good.

I have written about my love for history and by extension for forts, palaces, havelis and all things ancient ( just things i.e. :)).

And by now, I have changed my mind. Why write, when pictures speak a thousand words?

Miss blog! can you guess which place this is?


The 'lush green' desert place 


 Small domes, some algae covered walls and the Ramparts


Ah! the blues against the olds. Such details often take my breath away



Do you even know that I am a blue fan?
Let's call this - The beauty and the Beast (when the husband gets to know of this, I am killed:)

The new in the land of the old

The aquamarine



 Reflect and Reflections

Soliloquy in the solitude

The 'View'


The 'if the Wishes were horses' door. Why? JLT

Since the View has been covered. Lets call this one 'Panoramic View'

Stairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin I miss you.


Sleeping Beauty (and where is the beast? Behind the camera)

Pretty. Postcard pretty!


Arts 

No comments: