Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The this and the that..

I exist in the between 
 I am both - the this and the that
   The nice and the brat
      The have and the had

      I am something and I am nothing
        The tigress on the prowl
         The tamed lioness that you see scowl
            For I exist in the between
              I am both - the this and the that

                 The loud think and the dullness of the thunk
                     The scavenger and the creator
                         The deity and the destroyer
                             Which to believe and which to discard
                               For I exist in the between
                                   I am both- the this and the that
   
(by the way I am also mad:). You do know that Miss Blog!Now don't ya!)

No comments: